Thrilling News! Chhattisgarh Government Panchayat and Rural Development Department has issued an official notification for the recruitment of CG Lokpal, under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
Eligible and eager candidates have the exclusive opportunity to apply for cited posts from 3rd Oct – 05 Nov, 2023.
To stay informed about all the latest updates and detailed eligibility criteria for this exciting job, please continue reading below –
Chhattisgarh Lokpal Recruitment 2023
Eligibility Criteria or Entry Requirements
|1. Educational Qualification :|
– Minimum 10 years of experience in any one of Public Administration, Law, Academics, Social Work or Management.
– Along with experience in the above areas, qualification and experience of working with the general public or social organizations is essential.
– Must have previously worked on the post applied for (i.e. on the post of Lokpal).
2. Skills Required:
– Should not have been proven guilty under any law.
– Should be able to devote the required time and attention to the work of the post applied for.
– Must not have a criminal record for a crime that is considered to be morally wrong and dishonorable.
– Should not be a member of any political party or banned organization/institution/committee.
– Should not be physically disabled.
If you meet the eligibility criteria specified in the official notification, you are cordially invited to submit your application offline in standard format.
|Application Starts From||03-10-2023|
|Application Last Date||03-11-2023|
- Zero (No payment will be required for the application)
|1.||Caste Certificate (If Applicable)|
|5.||10th Mark Sheet|
|6.||Graduation / Post Graduation / Diploma / Degree Certificate|
|7.||E -Mail Id|
|2.||Total – 12 Post|
Lokpal Zila Panchayat, Chhattisgarh Job, 2023
|No.||Name of District||No. of Post|
|3.||Khairagarh- Chhikhadan- Gandai||1 Post|
|4.||Mohla – Manpur||1 Post|
|6.||Sarangarh – Bilaigarh||1 Post|
|8.||Manendragarh – Chirmiri – Bharatpur||1 Post|
|Total =||12 Post|
|Minimum Age.||21 Yrs.|
|Maximum Age.||66 Yrs.|
How To Apply
You may deliver your documents through speed post/ registered post before 5:00 PM on November 3, 2023.
Please send your application form to the following address:
|To The Commissioner,|
Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Development Commissioner’s Office,
Room No. 19, Third Floor, Vikas Bhawan North Block,
Sector-19, Nava Raipur Atal Nagar Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India).